This Utensils Series is the work of Gabriele Jacobs.
- Medium (M) in pearl gold: max 26 cm diameter
- Large (L) in terracotta red: max 30 cm diameter
- Extra-large (XL) in indigo blue: max 34 cm diameter
- Breathable, no sweating of leafy greens and condensation.
- Simple to use fits various shapes and sizes.
- Plastic-free, non-disposable, long-lasting.
- A fantastic alternative to plastic wrap.
- 100% lightweight cotton.
- Not ovenproof or microwave safe.
Care instructions: Machine washable, hang dry.
Our cotton dish covers are from the Spaza Store and Halo Dish Covers.
Spaza Store is a South African lifestyle company that develops and produces functional handmade items that feel good to use and to give as gifts.
Halo Dish Covers was started by the team behind Spaza Store in Cape Town, South Africa, known for producing handy dish covers for covering and protecting food. As Nature’s Guardian Angel, Halo Dish Covers offers hope to South Africans through the creation of much needed employment opportunities and contributes towards freeing our environment of single-use plastic waste. Let's all do our part in reducing single-use plastics!